HealthMate Air Purifier
The Austin Air HealthMate® was designed to address your everyday air quality concerns. It removes a wide range of airborne particles, including viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger, bacteria, chemicals, gases and odors. The Austin Air HealthMate will significantly improve the quality of air in your home
- Military Carbon Cloth and True Medical HEPA filter
- Recommended for asmtha, allergies, and smoke
- Sold in Sandstone or Black colors
- HEPA filter is placed before Carbon cloth which prolonges the life of the filter.
- Lightweight and easy to move from room-to-room.
Who should consider the HealthMate®?
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals and gases
- Families looking for protection from every day indoor air pollutants
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the HealthMate® the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals and gases
- Filters bacteria
The Austin Air HealthMate® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second-hand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air purifiers could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.